With over 3.5 billion Google searches every day. It’s time for you to list your business in the appropriate directories. Especially Local Service-based businesses, this is absolutely crucial in your marketing strategy. Spend the next 5 minutes reading about the importance of the 3 Essential Business Directories, Google My Business, Facebook Business Page, & Linkedin for Businesses.
So, What is a Business Directory? A Business Directory is an authoritarian website which has information or lists of businesses within all different industries. Applying to High-Ranking Business Directories is the most effective local marketing strategy that can be done, that’s exclusively why we say your google my business listing is by far the most important.
The following 2 business listings are listed from the highest priority to the least, although our 3rd and last recommendation definitely are highly-recommended still.
1. Google My Business
Google My Business is by far the most powerful and effective business directory on the internet for your local service company. Google is the biggest search engine, so of course, they have their own business listing for local companies. Let’s get into the specifics.
There are two popular incentives that make a prospect make a buying decision and that is consumer reviews and google. Google My Business consists of them both.
Let’s discuss the specific importance of Google My Business Directory.
- Gain Trust: Since this listing is powered by google, it automatically gives your business a huge influence and trustability since Google trusts your business. You can have customers fill-out reviews. Reviews increase brand-trustability and ultimately make the sell in some cases.
- Gain Website Visits: Show-casing your brand is key in 2019. It doesn’t hurt to promote your website in your google my business directory.
- Get More Sales: More than 30% of prospects for service-searches are being interactive in the Maps Listing. As shown below.
- Engage with Prospects: Google My Business Directory has unlimited opportunities to interact with customers and potential prospects. Such as posting events, updates, promotions, and announcements to your audience.
- Create/Claim, and Optimize Your Google My Business Page: If you have not yet created a google my business we have provided you with a great blog showing exactly how to create a business page, and ultimately how to optimize your page so you can maximize your rankings. We also provide Local SEO Services, which we will create and manage your google my business page, contact us here if you are interested.
2. Facebook Business Page
I am sure you have been told before, that a Facebook Business Page is significant in your local business. Get it now, it’s free. I will run through the certain aspects of a facebook page and what exactly it’s benefits are.
- Build a Fan-base: The internet in 2019 loves fan bases if you have an authentic foundation of followers who trust and follow you every day. There is a huge influence on Large Search Engines such as Google.
- Interact With Fans & Customers: Staying active with your fan base and customers is crucial, it builds the credibility your business deserves, which is one component of an “Authoritative Brand.”
- Build Brand Awareness & Website Traffic: Building a Brand Presence is the biggest influence in getting qualified leads from google since google’s algorithm favors them.